Wherein we discuss scripted events which are broadcast over analog and digital channels.

Re: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Postby lemon-fresh » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 2:22pm

Thirded, Fawlty Towers wins.
lemon-fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 3799
Joined: Apr 13th, 2009 @ 2:52pm
Location: Canada

Re: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Postby Mr_eX » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 2:40pm

Image
Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Postby LiQuid » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 3:06pm

This is a pretty good thread. I like most of the sitcoms mentioned here. :)
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Postby KindGalaxy » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 3:47pm

dabeast0976 wrote:
Mr_eX wrote:Did you know Family Matters was a spin off of another sitcom?

Perfect Strangers
Image

flufflogic wrote:
KindGalaxy wrote:Also, to the OP; Fawlty Towers was better than Black Adder.


LIES


I actually agree with KG on this one. Fawlty Towers wins. Also, Are you being Served was fantastic.


One Foot in the Grave was better then Are you being Served.
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy
User avatar
 
Posts: 3753
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:01pm
Location: Australia

Re: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Postby Lopsidedown » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 6:04pm

KindGalaxy wrote:
dabeast0976 wrote:
Mr_eX wrote:Did you know Family Matters was a spin off of another sitcom?

Perfect Strangers
Image

flufflogic wrote:
KindGalaxy wrote:Also, to the OP; Fawlty Towers was better than Black Adder.


LIES


I actually agree with KG on this one. Fawlty Towers wins. Also, Are you being Served was fantastic.


One Foot in the Grave was better then Are you being Served.


Waiting For God was better than One Foot In The Grave
Lopsidedown
User avatar
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Mar 8th, 2009 @ 10:14am
Location: Vermont

Re: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Postby KindGalaxy » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 6:30pm

Lopsidedown wrote:
KindGalaxy wrote:
dabeast0976 wrote:
Mr_eX wrote:Did you know Family Matters was a spin off of another sitcom?

Perfect Strangers
Image

flufflogic wrote:
KindGalaxy wrote:Also, to the OP; Fawlty Towers was better than Black Adder.


LIES


I actually agree with KG on this one. Fawlty Towers wins. Also, Are you being Served was fantastic.


One Foot in the Grave was better then Are you being Served.


Waiting For God was better than One Foot In The Grave


The Vicar of Dibley was better than Waiting for God.
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy
User avatar
 
Posts: 3753
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:01pm
Location: Australia

Re: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Postby flufflogic » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 12:13am

*Facepalm*

Sorry, but series 3 and 4 of Blackadder > other UK sitcoms. Even Higgins agrees!

Godwin's Law (UK sitcom edition) demands nobody bring up Men Behaving Badly as best.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Postby KindGalaxy » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 1:05am

flufflogic wrote:*Facepalm*

Sorry, but series 3 and 4 of Blackadder > other UK sitcoms. Even Higgins agrees!

Godwin's Law (UK sitcom edition) demands nobody bring up Men Behaving Badly as best.


HOLY SHIT I almost forgot about Men Behaving Badly, that was a great show!
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy
User avatar
 
Posts: 3753
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:01pm
Location: Australia

Re: My Lord, I have a cunning plan.

Postby flufflogic » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 8:43am

Oh dear. I invoked it, and must now pay the price. Sigh.

Beer glove.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Levitra Generico 5 Mg JeaMent

Postby JeaJath » Feb 16th, 2019 @ 1:40pm

Soft Chew Generic Viagra Levitra Es Efectivo Buy Prevacid Solutab 15 Mg canadian pharmacy cialis Side Effects Amoxicillin Infant
Buy Tadalista 20 cialis 5 mg Efectos Viagra Cuerpo Humano
JeaJath
 
Posts: 7010
Joined: Dec 18th, 2018 @ 11:03am
Location: Belgium

Cephalexin Side Effects Dogs JeaMent

Postby JeaJath » Feb 16th, 2019 @ 1:41pm

Puedo Comprar Levitra Sin Receta viagra vs cialis Buy Propecia Hair Loss On Line Pharmacy No Prescription Needed Cialis Super Aktiv Plus
Buy Tadalista 20 cialis 5 mg Efectos Viagra Cuerpo Humano
JeaJath
 
Posts: 7010
Joined: Dec 18th, 2018 @ 11:03am
Location: Belgium

Previous
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Options

Return to TV and Movies

cron