Wherein we discuss scripted events which are broadcast over analog and digital channels.

Re: DEXTER

Postby LiQuid » Oct 17th, 2011 @ 2:26pm

Oh, I forgot about Misuka's hot intern! Holy FUCK this show is TEH WURST!!!!
LiQuid

Postby Master Higgins » Oct 18th, 2011 @ 6:41am

Couldn't disagree more, I'm liking this season more than the last one. Dude cut up and sewed to mannequin parts? Creepy!

Also, my call...

Spoiler: show
Tom Hanks' kid's guy is doing all this because of Dexter. It's a Batman/Joker thing. He wouldn't exist if Dexter wasn't out there.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby Master Higgins » Oct 18th, 2011 @ 6:41am

And you know Misuka's hot intern is gonna end up being a serial killer or something.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby LiQuid » Oct 18th, 2011 @ 12:30pm

Master Higgins wrote:Couldn't disagree more, I'm liking this season more than the last one. Dude cut up and sewed to mannequin parts? Creepy!

Not saying much, since that would have been bottom of the barrel if not for the Prado arc.

Also that sewn up people thing was HILARIOUS not creepy! The cuts back to the horrified onlookers had me laughing out loud. How could you have found that creepy? Are you 5?
LiQuid

Postby LiQuid » Oct 18th, 2011 @ 1:23pm

Here you go, Higgins. Try not to get too creeped out.

LiQuid

Postby kevinep3 » Oct 20th, 2011 @ 2:43pm

I'm really liking this season also here is this awesome video
psn:kevinep331, xbl:kevinep3, steam:kevinep3
kevinep3

Postby LiQuid » Oct 25th, 2011 @ 4:53pm

Holy shit this episode was so retarded. They stole the scene from Deadly Premonition at the end with the lady rigged up to the murder trap that the cop tripped. The plague of locusts was a nice touch though. Is Mos Def really going to be yet another fucking "Dark Passenger" recovery story like Lumin? Barf. Barf all over this show.
LiQuid

Postby LiQuid » Nov 2nd, 2011 @ 6:02pm

Oh my! I was watching this week's episode, when I had to pause it because I was laughing so hysterically at a line. Mos Def, whom if you're not watching the show is an ex-gangbanger, supposed born-again, god warrior who is using his auto garage as means to help get his people off the street and away from a life of crime and turned to the straight path of God. So anyways, Mos Def, he says to Dexter early this week, and I quote: "O.G. for G.O.D. you know what I'm saying?" which, if I'm not mistaken is hilarious slang for "original gangster for God." :lol:

Higgins likes this show unironically and won't give True Blood a chance...
LiQuid

Postby LiQuid » Nov 2nd, 2011 @ 6:22pm

Higgins, you may have to find our whore. Without me.

I believe in you.

God believes in you.
LiQuid

Postby Fallen_Angel » Nov 3rd, 2011 @ 7:35am

LiQuid wrote:"O.G. for G.O.D. you know what I'm saying?" which, if I'm not mistaken is hilarious slang for "original gangster for God." :lol:

Dexter's response made it funnier. He knows all types of was to murder people but doesn't understand street slang
Afro
Fallen_Angel

Postby Creep » Nov 5th, 2011 @ 6:40am

I'm sure few care, but the hot intern is Brea Grant. If you watched Heroes, you might have seen her. Here she is cosplaying Cassie Hack from Hack/Slash.
Creep

Postby LiQuid » Nov 5th, 2011 @ 9:32am

I'm a big fan of hot chicks, but no I don't really care. She was an annoying character and I hope she doesn't come back. Not that this show wants for annoying characters anyways.
LiQuid

Postby Master Higgins » Nov 6th, 2011 @ 11:13am

Fallen_Angel wrote:
LiQuid wrote:"O.G. for G.O.D. you know what I'm saying?" which, if I'm not mistaken is hilarious slang for "original gangster for God." :lol:

Dexter's response made it funnier. He knows all types of was to murder people but doesn't understand street slang

That was a pretty bad line, but I'm still enjoying the season. Tom Hanks' kid is fucking weird.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby Fallen_Angel » Nov 9th, 2011 @ 1:07pm

did no one watch the greatest episode of Dexter in an age?

NO ONE??
Afro
Fallen_Angel

Postby LiQuid » Nov 9th, 2011 @ 1:27pm

Which one, the one where Dexter drowned the dude in the ocean? This show is so fucking terrible I can barely even bring myself to type about it anymore. I really really really hope it gets cancelled after this season is over. How many more times can Dexter have another stupid mentor or BFF die on him?
LiQuid

Postby totoro » Nov 18th, 2011 @ 4:22am

It was refreshing to have Biney following Dexter around instead of Harry for a while, I was kind of hoping that it would last for the rest of the season.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-6917-7116
totoro

Postby LiQuid » Nov 18th, 2011 @ 1:22pm

Really, Dexter's Natural Born Killers style jaunt across America, shooting up road signs and publicly fucking and killing indiscriminately all in his path? You're gonna defend that?

People that like this show unironically: You baffle me.
LiQuid

Postby MrDrifter » Nov 18th, 2011 @ 9:50pm

LiQuid wrote:Really, Dexter's Natural Born Killers style jaunt across America, shooting up road signs and publicly fucking and killing indiscriminately all in his path? You're gonna defend that?

People that like this show unironically: You baffle me.

Dude... I'm confused... why do you watch the show week after week if you hate it so much? You're only adding to the ratings...

I'm in the camp that Ive enjoyed this season much more then last... With that being said, the show really needs to conclude...

This was my favorite show for years, heck, I named my dog Dexter :) I'd just like this to come to an end before they REALLY drive it into the ground...

EDIT: Ugh... no more then 2 minutes after this post I saw this on the front page of aintitcool...

Showtime’s salary negotiations with Michael C. Hall have been concluded and “Dexter” has been greenlit for two more seasons (season 7 & 8) of tortured inner monologues.

Showtime entertainment president David Nevins told Deadline Hollywood the eighth will "likely" be the last for the double-entendre-happy serial killer.

Reps for Hall and the channel were likely keeping an eye on ratings for the current, sixth season

Thats what I get for saying it...
Prepare for trouble...
MrDrifter

Postby LiQuid » Nov 22nd, 2011 @ 1:43pm

Is this show supposed to be scary, or tense? It just make me laugh and shake my head a lot.
LiQuid

Postby kevinep3 » Nov 22nd, 2011 @ 3:25pm

yeah liquid i dont know why you keep watching this lol, anyways after a terrible 5th season im really liking this one. it "restored my faith" in dexter
psn:kevinep331, xbl:kevinep3, steam:kevinep3
kevinep3

Postby LiQuid » Nov 22nd, 2011 @ 3:41pm

I keep watching because I'm in total fucking awe at how bad it is. You look back to season 1 and 2 and this isn't even the same show anymore. Dexter's inner monologues in the first season were some of the best black humor ever, This is just fucking garbage. Also how have we gone through six seasons of this shit and Deb STILL sounds like she is going to start crying at any moment?! What a terrible actress. What a terrible show.
LiQuid

Postby totoro » Nov 28th, 2011 @ 7:46am

I did not see that coming.
totoro

Postby LiQuid » Nov 28th, 2011 @ 2:47pm

On the one hand, FUCK I totally shouldn't have clicked on the spoiler tag!

On the other hand, I don't really even give a shit about spoilers.
LiQuid

Postby Creep » Nov 28th, 2011 @ 3:27pm

I was wondering how they were going to tie the hot intern back into the story. Is that is for her? She was there to provide eye candy and sell the arm, bringing the replacement intern into the picture? I hope they tie up all the loose ends.
Creep

Postby LiQuid » Nov 28th, 2011 @ 3:32pm

Ahh the drunken escapes of Detective Quinn. Been there bro, I feel ya.
LiQuid

Postby LiQuid » Nov 28th, 2011 @ 4:55pm

Woah, totoro's spoiler totally didn't even spoil the megaton! Way to go all Shyamalan on us, Dexter!
LiQuid

Postby MrDrifter » Nov 29th, 2011 @ 7:58am

I wonder if the intern is Brian Mosers son?

I mean... Dex is pushing 40... and Brian was at least a few years older then him... Intern guy could be in his 20's...

I know it's a push... but the first thing I thought when they walked in Interns apartment was... wow... it looks a lot like Mosers apartment (minus the comic stuff)
Prepare for trouble...
MrDrifter

Postby Creep » Nov 29th, 2011 @ 8:14am

MrDrifter wrote:I wonder if the intern is Brian Mosers son?

I mean... Dex is pushing 40... and Brian was at least a few years older then him... Intern guy could be in his 20's...

I know it's a push... but the first thing I thought when they walked in Interns apartment was... wow... it looks a lot like Mosers apartment (minus the comic stuff)

Hmmm... interesting.
Creep

Postby totoro » Nov 29th, 2011 @ 11:32am

mrstotoro pointed out to me that Dexter keeps using the search engine that the intern showed him and posited that he may have even created it and will now have access to the logs and see what Dexter has searched for, etc. I think that would be interesting if it wound up being a major plot point in the final few episodes.

I doubt there's going to be a familial connection, at least through Brian. The actor seems a little too old to be even in his mid-20's and I think having him be some long lost cousin or something would be overly cheesy.
totoro

Postby LiQuid » Nov 29th, 2011 @ 12:41pm

I honestly wouldn't put anything past the retards in charge of this shit.
LiQuid

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics