The Comedy Button’s Max Scoville guest stars on tonight’s episode. After you listen, go check out the awesome work he’s been doing on the Comedy Button’s official YouTube channel!

THIS WEEK’S SPONSORS
Tweaked Audio: Use the discount code “geekbox” to get free worldwide shipping and 33% off your purchase of some really awesome, durable, high-quality ear buds, so you can keep listening to our awesome podcasts!
Go Daddy: Hit the link or use the discount code “35off7” to get 35% off any web domain or product order!

geekbox242_inline

Discuss this podcast on our forums!

The Geekbox — Episode 242 (2013-10-23)
Wherein we discuss annoying ads, the Mothman, Escape from the Bank, anachronistic scavenger hunts, Breaking Bad (mild season 1 spoilers), stories that drag on for too long, Harry Potter, Stephen King vs. the murder van, Pokemon X and Y, Device 6, the costs of media, The Wonderful 101, the Black Friday 3DS XL, those really bad Zelda games for CD-i. Starring Ryan Scott, Adam Fitch, Justin Haywald, and Ryan Higgins, with special guest Max Scoville.
Direct DownloadiTunesStitcherRSS

1. showmeyourkitties says:

max is the voice of reason. he’s my favourite.

ryan higgins can NEVER articulate anything, and it was so frustrating listening to him say,

“er, er…it was so bad.”
    “in what way?”
    “whats his name…er…um….it was bad.”
    “…”

and max calls him out on this, and it feels like the screaming in my head has calmed down. praise be max!

2. DarthEnderX says:

+1 for making Max a regular. He was great this week.

3. Matt says:

I haven’t laughed so hard in a long, long time. This show was pure gold. Its hard to make me laugh out loud. I was literally in tears.
    Some favorites quotes.
    “What?! No, I dont read.”

“I was doing some research on Hutts.”

4. My Real Name says:

Max should be a regular on the show.

Also thanks for getting rid of those fucking commercials

5. Adam Fitch says:

My point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point is my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point is my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point my point

6. Malonzo says:

Can Max become a regular now that he works for Master Ryan Scott and officially has nothing better to do?

7. Raybert says:

So awesome having Max on the show!!! Please keep him on!