The Comedy Button: Episode 81

Note: A bunch of us will be at the E3 video game expo in Los Angeles next week, so if any of you nerds are there and see us wandering the show floor, feel free to say hi!

THIS WEEK’S SPONSORS
Tweaked Audio: Use the discount code “geekbox” to get free worldwide shipping and 33% off your purchase of some really awesome, durable, high-quality ear buds, so you can keep listening to our awesome podcasts!
Go Daddy: Hit the link or use the discount code “comedy” to get your own web domain, a free one-page website, a personalized email account, and a photo album for just $2.95!

comedybutton081_inline

Discuss this podcast on our forums!

The Comedy Button — Episode 81 (2013-06-07)
In this episode, we wonder if we really need a theme song, conclude that Cops was an amazing show, rave about Lethal Enforcers and NARC, laugh at some pretty terrible undercover cops, get harassed at stores, witness some insane racial profiling at a movie theater, whine about wine, put stuff on the street for free, puzzle over feeding fetishes, racially profile fat people, discover a dead mole, read emails, and hear all about Ryan’s new TV. Starring Scott Bromley, Brian Altano, Anthony Gallegos, Ryan Scott, and Max Scoville.
Running Time: 57m 8s
Direct DownloadiTunesStitcherZune MarketplaceRSS

8 Responses to “ “The Comedy Button: Episode 81”

1. Antinonymous says:

Look up a site called “FeedHerFuckHer” for more of that feeding fetish stuff.

2. site says:

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my
    4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear
    and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

3. Good website. Numerous handy facts in this article. We are submitting that to 3 close friends ans also sharing with tasty. And lastly, thanks a lot for your sweating!

4. Ivo Robotnik PHD, MD, OB/GYN, VET (well not yet) says:

First off I want to say I love your show.

I have been hard at work trying to finish my degree in Veterinarian studies at Star Light Zone University. For my Veterinarian thesis I developed an ingenious way to vaccinate all beautiful creatures throughout the wonderful zones in this incredibly world that I live in. I spent many sleepless nights gathering up all the cute young animals that I could vaccinate and cure of all diseases at the same time (I really wanted to make a big impression on my advisers so I decided to cure all the animals at one time.) I also equipped each vaccination chamber with a quick release safety plunger so I can easily go around releasing them all at once back into their natural habitat. Well that’s what I was doing until this uninformed hedgehog started releasing all of the animals back into the wild. I tried so many times to get the proof to show to my prfessors but this hedgehog keeps wrecking my experiment. Actually this all started happening about 21 years ago. After the hedgehog destroyed all my vaccination machines last generation I started hitting the sauce pretty hard. Things really haven’t been the same. I wanted to thank you guys for your podcast, because even when that no good hedgehog ruins another chance for an animal disease free world the comedy button make me laugh.

5. Thomas says:

Actually wine does age in the bottle.

While oaking for 1-10 years, depending on what is appropriate for the varietal, will affect how the wine ages, aging also occurs due to interactions between acids, tannins (from skins or from oak barrels), and sugars in the bottle.

Tannins and acids especially will gradually react and crystalize or precipitate from the solution.

Spirits however do not change significantly in the bottle.

6. Max Scoville says:

eat plantet i hate HATE HATE

7. Evan_G says:

Love the show, thanks for spending all that time and money and still keeping it free. You guys are the best.

But damn this was the privileged episode and poor Anthony, man, any time he started to talk I knew he was about to be interrupted. It’s only going to get worse for him when he’s on skype.

8. DarthEnderX says:

I dunno guys.

I love the podcast, but it’s should be kind of obvious that you guys treat your fans like shit and then wonder why you never get any decent fan participation.