The Comedy Button: Episode 27

Busy times — Anthony and I missed this episode, so you’ll have to settle for returning guest Jack DeVries. It’s a relationship-themed episode where we finally answer all your stupid questions! Alright!

The Comedy Button — Episode 27 (2012-04-27)
It’s the all-relationship episode, where we answer your letters and discuss how to get your lady to kiss you after she’s been down there, guest-host Jack DeVries’ sex bucket list, butt secks, what to do with a stack of money when you’re single, why you shouldn’t marry young, how Brian Altano lost his virginity, how Scott Bromley managed to masturbate to Hocus Pocus, growing up (and growing a pair), and relationship advice for cavemen. Starring Scott Bromley, Brian Altano, and Max Scoville, with special guest Jack DeVries.
Direct DownloadiTunesStitcherZune MarketplaceRSS

9 Responses to “ “The Comedy Button: Episode 27”

1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous
    to and you’re just too wonderful. I really like what
    you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and
    the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and
    you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can’t wait to read far more from
    you. This is actually a wonderful website.

2. Josh says:

I think you guys should have Jack on as a regular, he is so hilarious and just fits the show so well! Anyways great episode, I can’t wait for the next one.

3. Tarvis Balls says:

Altano is a terrible liar. I buy everyone’s stories on the show but his. The guy loves to make shit up.

This week, his blatant lie was the whole girl losing her virginity while listening to Radiohead. Cute story, but it sounds completely made-up. You have a wonderful imagination, Altano.

Looking forward to next episode’s bullshit, buddy.

4. K says:

That show was awesome!

ballslapballslapballslap

5. Drew says:

To Adrian and the not lasting as long as you want issue. Check out a sex toy website like Adam & Eve or whatever and find a numbing spray. Test it out and find out how much works best for you. Too much and you won’t feel anything for hours, which is bad, so find the balance between sensation but delayed ejaculation. Enjoy.

6. Felipe says:

fuck you guys, I laughed my cock off.

7. Felipe says:

ahahahaha, I cracked the fuck up when Scott mentioned how he jerked off to Hocus Pocus. I did the same fucking thing back in the day. Maybe it’s the idea of the boys in the cage and the witchs doing whatever they want to you. ;)

8. Scott Bromley says:

My theory is it’s more of a dominance issue with men. It’s the most dominant sexual position they can be in with a woman. Also, my first time was fine.

9. Michelle Arteaga says:

This episode was funny and about time this topic came up,love all your episodes. Why do some guys have an obsession with butt secks? and how was your first time?