The Comedy Button: Episode 12

This week — in addition to our regular show — we’ve got a small bonus clip for anyone who downloads our Android Marketplace or iOS Podcast Box apps. We’re hoping to make this a regular thing by offering small extras or behind-the-scenes stuff to add value to these one-time $1.99 purchases. Just to be clear, the show itself will always be free, so if you don’t care about these apps, don’t worry! Now go listen to our nonsense, share the episode with everyone you know and everyone you’ve ever met, and help us kick those Rooster Teeth bastards off their iTunes throne! Also: Check out the platinum hit single “Mittens Up,” by my newly discovered Earth-2 counterpart, embedded below.

For Android users who want to download our podcasting app, stay tuned — we’re still waiting for that one to pop up in the Android Marketplace. For iOS users, here’s what you need to do:

1. Download and launch the Podcast Box app.
2. Click Categories, then Games & Hobbies.
3. Swipe to page 2, and click on “The Comedy Button.”
4. Click the icon in the corner of the podcast description to get to the bonus content. BRAAPPP!!!

The Comedy Button — Episode 12 (2012-01-13)
Put your mittens up, people! This week, we recorded an episode that sucked (so we scrapped it), and then we recorded this one (you get to be the judge of whether this one sucks too!) In any case, we say hello to Ryan Scott’s bizarro rapper twin, examine the upper echelon of Snob Hill, discuss the pitfalls of OKCupid, give our advice for name-changing (short version: just rename yourself “Max” like Max did), listen to some terrible theme song submissions, consider having babies (or not), and mock the ridiculousness of truTV. Also: Vajazzling. Starring Scott Bromley, Brian Altano, Anthony Gallegos, Ryan Scott, and Max Scoville.
Direct DownloadiTunesStitcherZune MarketplaceRSS

12 Responses to “ “The Comedy Button: Episode 12”

1. Does your blog have a contact page?
    I’m having problems locating it but, I’d
    like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

2. Suburban Hockey Mom says:

The alter-Ryan Scott’s song reminded me of the fact that since Michigan is shaped like a hand/mitt, my husband & his friends call masturbating “a date with Miss Michigan”……

3. Scott Bromley says:

Julian, send all of your complaints and conerns to AppOps@Wizzard.tv. We aren’t the ones who make or distribute the app, they are. All we do is provide bonus content for the app.

4. Julian says:

Cannot purchase the app due to geographical restrictions!?!? Come on, guys…

5. Godnar says:

From 18:18 forward is was like “what the fuck am I listening”. Laughed so hard.

6. Unorthodox says:

Showdown in Little Tokyo commentary? LOL would be priceless, make it happen comedy button!

7. Teo says:

In the same “minority” as JoeB, I also use WP7 and would love to see and buy the app on the Zune Marketplace. FIX IT!

8. JoeB says:

Hey guys, I use my Windows Phone 7 for music and podcasting. I know it’s kind of in the minority, but is there any chance of getting an app in the Zune marketplace? Thanks, love the show.

9. Michael says:

Hey, Podcast Box isn’t loading any of the categories, is anyone else getting this problem? I know this isn’t the place to ask but I can’t find any support for the app either.

10. aFan says:

Hey Scott. Thanks for your quick answer. I didnt even saw the small “e” button. Thats why I asked. But yeah, like you said, if I click play Comedy Button: After Hours – no content. No problem, I can wait. Sorry for the irritations and keep up the hilarious work.

11. Scott Bromley says:

We know, aFan. We’re on the line with Libsyn right now trying to fix it. Basically the bonus content is loaded on the staging area but hasn’t been pushed to the production area for some reason. As soon as it’s fixed, we’ll let you know.

12. aFan says:

I downloaded the App the last time you mentioned it (2 weeks ago?). Paid the 1.99. Can I access the bonus content? I only see the episodes, nothing more.