The Comedy Button: Episode 11

We’re back for another regular, non-commentary episode. Happy 2012, and make sure to share this episode (and all the other ones!) with all your friends. We’re on a mission to steal Rooster Teeth’s iTunes crown, people!

The Comedy Button — Episode 11 (2012-01-06)
Our first episode of 2012 brings heartfelt discussion about local crack dealers, the kilometer-high club, horrible Christmas vacation antics, the worst food in the world, Cirque de Noel, Sonic’s lowest moment, genius TV commercials, homeless Family Feud, Fleshlights for monkeys, Max’s bizarre New Year’s adventure, dangerous winter weather, bad Andre the Giant cosplay, bangin’ out to Home Alone 2, and kickstarting a Kickstarter. Starring Scott Bromley, Brian Altano, Anthony Gallegos, Ryan Scott, and Max Scoville.
Direct DownloadiTunesStitcherZune MarketplaceRSS

13 Responses to “ “The Comedy Button: Episode 11”

1. mimi says:

I want to see nudity!!!

2. Suburban Hockey Mom says:

Hey Scott – I’m glad you got to meet some cool people in Michigan, even though some of them tried to kill you by rolling their vehicle, however, I thought your overall assessment of life in the Wolverine State was pretty harsh – that’s okay, though – I live in Michigan – I hear ya – it can get pretty crazy here – but, seriously, the Midwest does not have the monopoly on bad restaurants and homoeroticism – I know that for a fact – I’ve been to California and have seen it with my own eyes……..

3. Deadpool5 says:

Keeping with Scott’s mention of bad cash-for-gold/jewellery commercials, here are a couple from Oliver Jewellery in Toronto featuring Cashman – DC Comics even sued him for this commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21I0VP8tf0o …the Cashman music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQVVHyvOZU and him luring children on Halloween: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7HEN4C-aa8

4. Derek says:

I want to see naked anthony dancing now dammit!

5. mike says:

Cash for Gold commercial like the one Scott talked about. This guy does commercials all over the place I believe for cash for gold places. This is his original place though in Buffalo NY. They have a chicken car outside all the time. Also they have people dressed up in chicken suits that wave to you on the side of the road. Sometimes multiple ones.

6. Ryan Scott says:

No delete feature i am disappoint.

7. Ryan Scott says:

I’m going to go pork my wife April.
    P.s. i called her that because of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

8. Ryan Scott says:

Oh boy.

9. Scott Bromley says:

To be fair, vltsn, I went to nice restaurants while I was there too. And while not totally terrible, the food at any California restaurant is 1,000 times better.

10. vltsn says:

Yikes, Scott’s tales from the Midwest got really awkward for me. You guys realize that when you refer to “midwestern tastes” you’re actually just referring to poor people, right? Even in the midwest, doctors and lawyers don’t go to Perkin’s for a nice treat – people who make $20,000 a year do. I’m not saying you shouldn’t do whatever you want, but you guys sometimes sound really callous. I work with underserved families in Indiana and Ohio, though, so maybe this just hits too close to home for me. *shrug*

11. Scott Bromley says:

After the dust settles from the tax man. We need to know how much money we have left over after all prizes have been fulfilled and shipped and federal taxes have been paid.

12. asdf says:

When are the comedy videos going to start being made?