The Comedy Button: Episode 6

We’re advertising with Audible this week (and we’ve tried to make the ads at least a little bit entertaining for ya), so go sign up via our custom URL and get a free audio book. Learn somethin’, will ya!? For good measure, don’t forget to subscribe to us on Stitcher if you’re the mobile phone-listening type, and take our listener survey so we can know every little detail of your life! Now get to listening, commenting, and sharing. BRAPPP BRAAAPPPP!

The Comedy Button — Episode 6 (2011-11-18)
Today, we regale you with our journey to the time warp that is the Sears Portrait Studio, offer up some Miley Cyrus nudes, go to SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEE (our own personal Caddyshack II), talk about a most interesting weirdo we met at a restaurant, make fun of dumb furries, examine Hanna-Barbera’s foray into live-action films, talk about bangin’ celebs, and discuss losing the big V. Starring Scott Bromley, Brian Altano, Anthony Gallegos, Ryan Scott, and Max Scoville.
Direct DownloadiTunesStitcherZune MarketplaceRSS

9 Responses to “ “The Comedy Button: Episode 6”

1. Anthony says:

You guys say my name so much during the space thing it was creepy and funny at the same time.

2. Jacob. D says:

Do you guys think you might be interested in adding another member to your podcast? Please 😀

3. Jacob. D says:

You guys are so funny I’m gonna send you guys pussy candy! It’s fucking amazing!

4. Gert says:

Very good episode, but fuck that spacepart suuuuuuuuucked.
    Not funny at all. Your stories are way better that your improvised ?comedy?

5. Joe says:

Unless you didn’t think that some stupid kid had already swallowed a dinosaur capsule on youtube.

6. M2 says:

Take me with you! To space!

7. Mister Trench says:

The second Audible commercial was possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. Also, Ryan, say yes to Space. /Improv 101.

8. Ismael says:

oh my god, I think I’m dying, what have I done, now I can’t go on any longer. Everything’s going black, my breaths are getting shorter, I’m becoming weaker, I’m starting to react slower. My brain can no longer function, my legs have stopped co-operating and I can feel the end is near. I’m down to my last pint of blood and the there’s no one in sight that can save me now, here are my last words, “the Comedy button is so damn hilarious.”

9. meDotJS says:

The first skit about adventures in SPAAHHHHSS was what got me hooked on the old Gamespy Debriefings. Nice to see its triumphant return.