The Internet’s Scott Bromley joins us this week  to promote our upcoming new podcast, the Comedy Button — check out our Kickstarter page to see what it’s all about, and how you can help. And enjoy the episode!

The Geekbox — Episode 131 (2011-08-16)
Wherein we discuss cartoon college, Al Gore, the creative world, the Comedy Button, Transformers dishes, steampunk hate (take 2), Renaissance Faire, Burn Notice, Doctor Who non-spoilers, ThunderCats, Awkward, extracurricular high school activities, The Price is Right, Hong Kong Phooey, Dalek pride, confusing soccer nonsense, District 9, terrifying insect stories, and Shaq’s illustrious film career. Starring Ryan Scott, Scott Bromley, Karen Chu, Adam Fitch, Justin Haywald, and Ryan Higgins.

BTW the debriefings assheads are responsible for some repugnant shit – to consider them off-limits is for the filthiest of banana riders. Have a nice day.

Do you listen to the show? It was a an in-show joke. Also, I’m not here to improve anything, I’m here for my entertainment alone.

3. Eric says:

Jromley might be 13, but then again so could you based on your earlier comment sdf. I mean can’t you guys just say you don’t like someone or their opinion and then explain why instead of wishing a terminal illness upon them or using homophobic remarks to insult them.

I guess what I’m trying to say here is keep your remarks that don’t offer any constructive criticisms to yourselves and be more like Paul with regards to your comments for the betterment of everyone including yourselves.

lol are you like 13?

5. Jromley says:

Why you lot hating on Bromley? He was awesome on the show unlike that steam punk hating Goth dick rider.

To the goth dick rider there is probably good reason you got shat on in school because you act like a right fucking wanker on this podcast.

6. BKO says:

The best way to ask for donations for your comedy podcast is to tell us about how you want to order a wedding ring that makes fun of people who died on 9/11. Here’s my bank account — take whatever you need!

7. Paul says:

I thought this was one of the best Geekbox episodes in a while. It was cool to have Karen back with the guys as well. She has different interests that balance the other members of the Geekbox.

8. ransom says:

This was my first time hearing Scott Bromley.. I thought he was a trip.

Neener.

Is bromley one of those douchebags from the failed gamespy podcast? why hasn’t he died of space aids yet?

10. Tarvis Balls says:

Jesus, Bromley name-drops like a motherfucker every time he’s on a podcast. If he really knows all the people he’s apparently met, something tells me he’d actually be somewhat successful by now…instead making his own B podcast after getting canned from IGN.