Presenting: The Comedy Button!

Fans of the GameSpy Debriefings, rejoice: Scott Bromley, Brian Altano, Anthony Gallegos, and myself (along with new castmate Max Scoville, of Destructoid fame) are starting a new podcast in the near future, titled The Comedy Button. Because he says it better than I can, you really should go read Scott’s pitch for the show on our Kickstarter page, where we’ve already exceeded our funding goal in less than two hours. Basically, it’s the Debriefings, but independent — and we’ve got a lot of sweet incentives for those of you who are keen on donating. And when we get the show off the ground, you’ll be hearing about it right here on the Geekbox!

So, what are you waiting for!? Head on over to Kickstarter, see what the show is about, and help us push the Comedy Button. BRAAAP BRAAAAPP!!!

10 Responses to “ “Presenting: The Comedy Button!”

1. Gucc says:

do an episode while all of ya are high.

2. Chris says:

I love you guys! If you wanna make a subscription i’d pay for it :) Keep it up!

3. Michael Weir says:

Good debut guys, it’s like the gamespy debriefings never paused. I enjoyed Max – glad he’s part of the show. As a fellow tall guy (6’4″) I can relate. Can’t wait for more. Fuck the haters.

4. Octaslash says:

Bananas are good.

You banana riders never cease to make me wretch.

6. VG-Robot says:

Ladies and Gentlemen! The Internet!

No, seriously Lepton. I can appreciate trying to work through the sexual frustrations of high school.

It’s a difficult time. You are still trying to discover yourself. It takes time, and you feel awkward.

However, I am reasonably sure you have been out of school for quite awhile–and trying to keep working through it in such a public manner is just embarrasing.

7. Octaslash says:

@Lepton: You aren’t a very happy person are you?

If you want want to act like a crazy cunt, that’s fine, but, I hope you keep it on these forums. We don’t want you to lose it and email Scott Bromley a bomb or poison (even though he’s received several forms of poison before).

8. Lepton says:

Why it is that Ryan and Anthony feel they have to hitch their wagons to such no talent dickheads, I have no idea. Bromley, you no talent prick. You were canned by IGN, by fucking IGN. Go off into a dark corner and die in obscurity, preferable of auto-erotic asphyxiation. You are of no value to anyone.

Ryan Scott, every time you choose to associate with these losers you completely drop in my estimation. You are better than this. Stop being a self-loathing geek and punch Bromley in the face the next opportunity that is presented to you. At this point, you merely seem like an opportunist rather than a man of integrity.

9. Deric says:

I hope this will have RSS, I really don’t want to use itunes just for this.

10. Alex says:

When the Comedy Button goes live, will it be available for download on itunes, or specifically via the podcasts website? thank you.