For those who want to read some interesting behind-the-scenes info on the APB drama that we discuss in this week’s episode, hit former Realtime Worlds employee Luke Halliwell’s blog. It’s interesting stuff, and I wish more people came forward in situations like this. Anyhow — enjoy the episode!

The Geekbox — Episode 84 (2010-09-22)
Wherein we discuss things we shouldn’t discuss on the Geekbox, bad-looking comics, the death of APB, the economics of gambling, Plants vs. Zombies in World of Warcraft, Civilization V, Red Dead Redemption, Halo: Reach, Minecraft, console shooters vs. PC shooters, Venture Bros., Odd Jobs, the True Blood season finale, Devil non-spoilers, PAX Enforcers, utilikilts, and Karen Chu’s travel tips. Starring Ryan Scott, Karen Chu, Ryan Higgins, Alice Liang, and April Scott.

Checkmate.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

2. ugh says:

that doesn’t even make sense you retard

Dear ugh
    SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID WHORE!

Stupid annoying worthless bitch bringing her non-stop inanity to the blog. We get it, you love the sound of your own voice. We don’t.

Fuck.

4. ugh says:

Alice Liang. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID WHORE!

Stupid annoying bitch was worthless on 1up and now she’s bringing her non-stop inanity to the geekbox. We get it, you love the sound of your own voice. We don’t.

Poor Mrs Ryan Scott couldn’t get a word in edgeways. Fuck.

5. DogWenis says:

You guys are missing out on Children’s Hospital. It’s drop-dead funny.

..and after spending a good ten minutes hounding Ryan for judging stuff without seeing it first.

Fo’ shame.

6. Steven says:

.. So How bout that PAX episode. I went to the future, heard it’s awesomeness and came back to realize you guys had yet to get it and put it up.

Okay I made the future part up but seriously it’s the end of the month, what happened to all the PAX podcasts like the 1UP Impromptu, Podcast Like A Pirate, and wasn’t there a GameSpy Debriefings episode?

P.S. Keep the Miss Scott on the Air. She’s a nice addition and finally gives us a window into Ryan’s extreme nerdiness.

7. Bob says:

I didn’t realize that I pass by Comics Conspiracy every Saturday…I think I will drop by this weekend.

I’ve also been around people who constantly talk about their lottery-related retirement plans. I want to kick these people in the crotch.