If you’re attending the Penny Arcade Expo in Boston this weekend and would like to hear me yammer in person (alongside Rebel FM‘s Anthony Gallegos and IGN‘s Greg Miller and Daemon Hatfield), be sure to come on over to the IGN Game Scoop! Meets the GameSpy Debriefings Live Podcast panel on Saturday at 2:30PM in the Naga Theatre. And if you’re in a hangin’ out mood, we’re having a big IGN/GameSpy/Geekbox/Rebel FM party at Daisy Buchanan’s (240A Newbury St. — right around the corner from the convention center) on Saturday at 6:00PM. Enjoy this week’s episode, and I hope to see some Geekbox listeners at PAX Boston!

The Geekbox — Episode 58 (2010-03-23)
Wherein we discuss SXSW 2010, Lord British in space, sandwich-related awkwardness, PAX East party details, MLB 10: The Show, Sakura Wars, the end of David Tennant’s Doctor Who run, the worst comic book ever, Captain America casting news, Lost 6×08, dumb amusement parks, and pie-throwers. Starring Ryan Scott, Karen Chu, Andrew Fitch, and Ryan Higgins.

1. NORTHIE says:

The voice actor you were thinking of Ryan was Nolan North.

2. [...] | web | mp3 | iTunes | Zune | rss [...]

If this was one of those lame podcasts that names their episodes, this one would be called “Fluffer Nutter: Karen Chu is Totally Into White Dudes”.

Captain America doesn’t believe in universal healthcare.

5. Bigknees says:

I discovered that watching Lost before listening to your lost talk makes it hilarious. Higgins was yearning for a story-arc episode so bad he was wet. I cant wait for the next lost talk to see him splooge hahahahaha.

6. MightyTACO says:

Wow guys … might have to rename the show. Was quite a lot of baseball talk this episode (which was awesome by the way). But maybe not geeky enough. Granted I can geek out pretty hardcore on baseball stats and what not. Great stuff, loved hearing your thoughts on MLB10:The Show.

7. Jim says:

FYI: The “Lost” island is in Just Cause 2….google it to find exactly where. The island crashes any plane that flies over and a bunch of land marks are on the island.

8. Malcolm says:

Ryan,

Nathan Fillion for Captain America would also be a Canadian, Captain America. Nathan Fillion is Canadian.

9. patbaer says:

Not sure if word has reached you, but Rich Sommer of Mad Men is currently shooting an episode of Burn Notice in Miami. His twitter is @richsommer

10. Nelson says:

I just watched the latest episode of Lost and I am really going to miss this show when it’s over :(

It’s weird how it just doesn’t feel like several seasons have come and gone, not to me anyway, and now it feels like the episodes are just zooming by.

Am I ever going to like another show quite as much as I have enjoyed this one?

11. Stryker says:

Thanks Auxin, came to this comment looking exactly for that ;)

“Do they all want to kill everybody who’s not white”.

Cuttin to the chase!

13. Auxin says:

LOST talk begins at minute 57.