Happy new year, and sorry for the relative lateness. Hopefully it was worth the wait! By the way, if you like the podcast, you should check out our discussion forums — we’ve just upgraded our software a bit and added a few new features, and we’ve got a great lil’ community going here. So hop on board!

The Geekbox — Episode 47 (2010-01-08)
Wherein we discuss playing games with the family, trivial information, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, our eternal love for Batman: Arkham Asylum, the A-Team, the most idiotic manbaby in comics, the Lost Supper, and learning to love the Venture Bros. Starring Ryan Scott, Andrew Fitch, Justin Haywald, and Ryan Higgins.

1. Nelson says:

I just read that Electronic Gaming Monthly is relaunching, that is the best news that I have heard in a very long time. Thank God!

2. Patrick D says:

Hey Guys and Girl,
    Episode 47 was unable to get on my iPod. Thought it was broke for a second, but then I figured out it quit syncing when it started syncing Episode 47. Is my iPod telling me that this episode is cursed?

Justin seemed fine. It’s the mega-aggroed Jade boss that needs to be on cooldown.

4. justin sucks says:

please keep justin off the podcast. the arrogant, manically depressed hipster cunt brings nothing to the podcast

5. Greg says:

I just watched a pile of trailers over at wired and the A-Team one looks pretty cool; it looks like a plane exploded while they were shooting at it so maybe people die now?!

All your bile for Mike (Mark?) Millar aside Kick-Ass looks awesome, I just wish I lived in a big enough town to dress up in a scuba suit and try to rough up hooligans 🙂

And Youth in Revolt also looks like it might be wicked. Francois Dillinger all the way, baby.

6. bob says:

re: LOST pic…

haven’t seen it but BSG had something similar.

7. […] | web | mp3 | iTunes | Zune | rss […]

8. bob says:

Hey,

gotta say, really like the podcast and been checking in daily to see if it was up. Good work guys.

Scott sure likes to make puritanical binary declarative statements.

10. karen says: