I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! This week’ episode makes up for last week’s three-man nerd crew by getting the whole Geekbox cast back together to nerd out over everything from Dragon Age to Roger Rabbit of all things, so please enjoy. Also, I just wanted to pimp Umloud one more time — it’s a San Francisco-based fundraiser event that’s happening on December 9, and if you can make it, you can play some Rock Band, hang out, and help a good cause. Finally, for all you Twitter-enabled listeners, please follow our next door neighbors at Sunnyvale Frozo’s — I think it’d be amusing to see just how many followers we can get them before next week’s show. 🙂

The Geekbox — Episode 42 (2009-12-03)
Wherein we discuss Thanksgiving turkey coma, Blu-ray indecisiveness, Dragon Age, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, League of Legends’ insidious free-ness, Assassin’s Creed II, more Turtles Forever, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, coming to grips with new types of games, MMOs and innovation, the upcoming Smallville/Justice Society movie, The Omega Man, and Halloween costume contest winners. Starring Ryan Scott, Karen Chu, Mike Cruz, Andrew Fitch, and Ryan Higgins.

1. I really miss the Philippines.

2. Thanks for the post. I really miss the Philippines.

3. I am an addict of Smallville and i watch every series and season of it. I love Lana Lang and Clark Kent.-`,

4. Adam says:

What is wrong with you doorknobs (Ryan and Mike) getting a Blu-Ray player instead of a PS3? I am thoroughly baffled. What a small degree more money to ask for in order to be able to play Sony exclusives.

Mike sells out to Micro$oft confirmed. Don’t trip on that money hat, son!

6. Mike Cruz says:

The “Eatbox?” I LOVE IT. Like Karen said a few episodes ago, please join us. Bust out your favorite snacks and munch away while you listen.

And why do the food haters listen for every little background noise that may sound like eating? Also, don’t forget to follow @sunnyvalefrozos on Twitter.

re: TJ

I know, I know – that’s a good point. I’d love to play Uncharted and I have played Ratchet and Clank — Like I said my bro and even my sister’s family both have PS3s, so it’s not like I don’t play on the system. And let it be known I HAVE NO BIAS AGAINST THE PS3, –not owning one does not equal PS3-hate.

I know I definitely won’t by it for myself since Christmas is coming up and since still have to shop for my big filipino family (am I right, or am I right?).

So unless there’s some miracle and the GF gets me a PS3, I’d have to wait until after the New Year to save up some cash and get one.

7. TJ says:

Just get the PS3 Mike, with games like Uncharted, demon’s souls, GT5 etc, that excuse it has no games makes me wanna punch somebody!

8. […] | web | mp3 | iTunes | Zune | rss […]

I thought you “stop eating on the podcast” people all unsubscribed in a huff

10. OrangeBoxFleece says:

….wait what episode do we hear about the cookies, or gummies, or pizza? oh… almost all of them? oh yeah cause this is the Eatbox.. forgot. mmmm… saliva sounds..mmmm… great show, but come on… please?…??

11. W0lfbl1tzers says:

Hells Yeah!! Can’t wait to listen!